Welcome to the first Quick Talk RAW! A miniature version of Quick Talk where I just talk to you straight up – like a real person. Not any marketing silliness or cheesiness.
- Welcome and introduction to Quick Talk RAW
- Defining customer loyalty. Your company’s book of business is the most valuable asset you have! Your customers are nuggets in your gold mine.
My main issue [0:45]
- Too many small business owners I’ve talked to do not engage their customers
- They might send a letter once a year Without Really asking for referrals
- Larger businesses this is how and their customer lists like freaks
- What is keeping small businesses from doing these things?
Engaging your customers is nothing to be afraid of [3:10]
- There is nothing to be embarrassed about either
- Customers forget about you so quickly, there is no shame in reminding them.
- Or are you just too busy? Do you need to delegate your tasks to others?
Sales is the lifeblood of every organization out there.
Don’t make it too complicated [4:32]
- Don’t get caught up buying the latest technology for your business
- Be intentional, make a solid effort, and take massive action!
Thanks for listening! See you next time.